Sunday 19 September 2010

A Little Superdrug Spree

Happy Sunday lovelies!
On Friday night I stopped off in Oxford Street on my way home to get my Mummy a birthday pressie, and picked up a few things in Le Superdrug along the way!
Photobucket
I purchased two nail varnishes - I went to a wedding on Saturday and wanted to paint my nails and hadn't got any of my varnishes with me so decided to buy two of the cheapest ones I could find - so I went for this grey one (can't remember what concession it was from) but it was about £1.50 and then I spotted a line called Make Up Academy where everything was £1 and decided to pick up this pink colour. I wore the grey in the end - my nails are awful - short and stubby as I bite them, so nail colour looks pretty bad on me most of the time, but this turned up ok although it was a bit watery on application. I jazzed them up with some of the nail stickers and was quite happy with the result!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last but not least I picked up two appealing kits from the Scarlett and Crimson line, which has been created by Ruby and Millie for a younger target group - but I love anything with fun packaging like this so I couldn't resist. I bought some blotting tissue paper (for those oily T-Zone days) and an eye lash curling device (haven't used one for years) that also came with an eye brightening pencil. Kitsch!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And that was it, a few little treats to cheer me up!
x

1 comment:

  1. Love those little nail stickers and the Scarlet and Crimson range are super cute - I want to try their brushes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete