Wednesday 8 September 2010

Big Loves: Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Products

Hi lovely readers :)

I just wanted to do a really quick post on a couple of products that I've been using a lot recently that are GREAT! I have quite thin dry hair, and get split ends quite easily. I was quite wary of using Herbal Essences as I used to be allergic to it (many many years ago!).

Photobucket

Anyway thought I would give these two a try as I had heard good things about them, and I haven't been let down. The intensive mask I use once a week, it smells delicious, of course! It leaves my hair feeling SO soft which I love. The leave in conditioner also leaves my hair smelling amazing, and its nice to feel like I am giving some extra TLC where I wouldn't normally.

So a big thumbs up for these two beauties, I would most definitely recommend them if you haven't tried before!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment