Wednesday 14 July 2010

A Nude Affair : Mac In The Groove

I wanted to buy a lot more from this collection, one of the Mineralise Blushes in particular - but I settled on three things as Mac is so expensive! I couldn't really justify buying anything that I was not certain I would love! I went for the Creme D'Nude lipstick, By Candlelight and Stereo Rose MSFs. Pictures and swatches below. The swatches don't really come out that amazing on my arm I'm afraid - they look a bit strange - sorry about that. I am in love with the lipstick, of course, who wouldn't be? Its gorgeous and its one of those colours that I think really suits me. Stereo Rose is absolutely stunning, I have been wearing it on my cheeks as a blush. I have yet to use By Candlelight yet, but I will let you know what I think very soon. Did you guys get anything from this collection, any stand outs that I should invest it? Love hearing your thoughts girls. X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm forever trying to decide whether to get By Candlelight or Petticoat! Orrr I might just make like you and get 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Do it and buy both haha Macs MSFs are definitely worth the money I think! x

    ReplyDelete