Thursday 15 July 2010

Nailene

I went into Boots and bought a couple of packets of nails from Nailene - I thought I would try the petite ones as when I've bought other brands they are always without fail way too big. These ones did look tiny and I thought they might be too small...but I decided to try them out first, and I'm really pleasantly surprised because they fit really well, even the thumb nail was a bit too big so I had to file it down. I forgot to take pictures before I started hence why the packet is a bit empty in the picture haha. You get 24 nails in that pack and it cost about £6 or £7, so there should be enough for two wears. I haven't opened the second pack yet which are the 'So Natural' ones. I will let you know how I get on with them. Oh, another point, I am so glad I bought the So Natural ones as well as the Petite ones didn't come with any glue!! So if you pick up the petite ones make sure you have some nail glue to use with them. I normally don't like wearing fake nails because they are too long and I don't like washing my hair when I have them on - but these are perfect length - quite short, so I think I will be really happy wearing them,and my nails look sooo much better than normal! I mentioned before I hate taking photos of my hands, so there is a picture I snapped on my phone for you instead of a proper quality shot - haha - sorry about that, but you get the idea!

Xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment