Wednesday 16 June 2010

My First Lomography Roll Developed!

I bought my Diana camera at the end of last week - I couldn't wait any longer! My boyfriend (Nick) and I got a bit carried away in the store and bought a couple of snazzy extras - two different lenses that create different effects. One is called a bubble lens and one is a splitzer - which means you can create amazing photos by merging two shots together in one picture. It was so fun working out how to use the camera - even loading up the film (I admit we had to watch a You Tube tutorial to figure that one out...!). And as its completely manual there was quite a few things to remember, different settings etc. Anyway to cut a long story short we used up one film over the weekend - 12 shots - and we only got 8 good shots back today - but we were expecting some of the pictures not to come out as it was our first go using it. Anyway here are some of the pictures - I love them!! They aren't perfect by any means but that is the beauty of them. I especially love the one of my two cats called Xena and Wolfie - she is the grey and he is the ragdoll - they are my babies!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! kitty is soo cute in that first picture! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these piccies honey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy - isn't she gorgeous, she's the cutest thing!! :)

    Milly - thank you they are quite cool aren't they!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete