Monday 28 June 2010

Clothes Show London 2010

Hello everyone! I wanted to say thanks so much to my new followers :) It really means a lot that you're all following me. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

This weekend I was working at the Clothes Show in London, and did a little video to show you what I bought. I didn't realise how long it was and when I tried to upload to YouTube it was too long - so I literally spent hours trying to split it - so here are the results below :) I will do reviews and swatches soon as well as my June Favourites!!

Thanks for reading as always,

Charlotte




2 comments:

  1. i loove the eye lashes! i need to buy some asap!
    lovin your blog girl! keep it up!

    PS: your accent is sooo cute! :]

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwnthank you! i have so many you can have a pair of mine if you like!! x

    ReplyDelete