Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hair Guru : Lilith Moon

I was messing around on You Tube the other day when I came across a great tutorial on how to do Pixie Lott style french braids across the side of your head. I've never ever been able to do french/dutch/fishtail braids and I thought I would never learn - but once I watched some of Lilith Moons videos I was practically doing it straight away. She explains it so well and I'd highly recommend you watch some of her videos - she has over 70 amazing hair styles that you can recreate! Here is her YouTube site.

Photobucket
This is my proudest achivement !

Photobucket
My fishtail plait :)

Have fun!
x


2 comments:

  1. i like your look, im going to see those youtube viedos, i want one like that

    kissess

    http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/
    Latika Tienda (Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee these hairstyles! Im gonna give them both a try!

    You have a great blog! Please take a look at mine and if you like what I'm doing then follow! I would really appreciate the support! xx

    http://savoirvivrelondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete