Saturday 19 March 2011

2011

I haven't done posts for so long. I've been super busy at work, and I just haven't had time to concentrate on anything else. However I have managed to fit in some fun times as well over the past few months!

I went to see Usher! He is one sexy man and even though we were up in the rafters still enjoyed the show loads! Usher baby yeaaa man! This is he floating across the o2 Arena singing Burn!

Photobucket

I did a little impromptu shoot for the label I work for, was a long day but was so fun to get my hair done so prettily and wear lovely dresses!

Photobucket

Finally last week I went to see my guilty pleasure Justin Bieber not once but twice. I take a lot of mockery for indulging in a bit of the Biebs but I just can't help it...he's so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket



xxx


2 comments:

  1. We are very similar miss :)

    I went to see Usher in January and going to see the Bieber on Monday! Cant wait :) Love a bit of the Bieber - definitely a guilty pleasure!

    Great post lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh hope you had a good time!! LOVED the shows he is a right little star!xxx

    ReplyDelete