Tuesday 18 January 2011

OOTD: Finally Shedding Winter Clothes


Drum roll please.... I have finally stopped wearing huge jumpers, hoodies, two pairs of tights under my jeans, 3 pairs of socks etc...and for the first time in a LONG time I have done an OOTD!
I have felt so winteryfied the past few months that I really had no nice outfits to show you, as I was literally wrapped up in a million layers everyday, but now the weather is milder (yes we have the rain but I never let that stop me!) I absolutely could NOT wait to wear tights without jeans over the top...woohooooooo!

These were taken at the end of the day in the lift at work, I look like a bag lady, I had been rained on and everything so I don't look at my best, but I DON'T CARE cos Spring is in sight!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blazer - Jovonna
Breton Top - Bik Bok
Shorts - Vintage Levi's

Photobucket

Blue skies!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment